Thursday, November 4, 2010

08 - of one thing and another

Yo!

1. The next paper which is the last subject's paper is on 11 November. 1 week from now. Before this the advance tech paper guide us to become an engineer, then, the next paper teach us to become a developer, then a lawyer. this last paper, Cost Estimate, is how to become a Quantity Surveyor. Before they said, architect is about every profession from A to Z, now only i feel the effect.

2. I still hate monkeys and cockroach even now. You can say i scared of them, i don't mind. Please, just don't be around me. My heart can't take it.

3. Next semester, i will only do Highrise design. For that, i need new PC!!! just give me one with the latest graphic card and the highest RAM possible!!! i don't want to repeat another semester!!!!

4. This laptop: please behave!!!

5. More assignment to go!!! Gambatte!

6. Ohno birthday will be on 26th Nov. He will be 30 years old Oldman. ah, i don't mind!

7. I want to go to Japan!!!! should i do my thesis about Application of Japanese Architecture in Malaysia and got some monetary support to go there for research?

8. Still considering of becoming an architect. Lately, thinking about working for Local government to help solve current Building Industry problem. Designing building, leave it to those with natural talent.

9. I'm bored.

10. I want to do part time job. JUST GIMME ONE!!!!


That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment